Thursday, April 24, 2014

"It will take a man with a lot of guts to walk up to me and approach me", says Cossy



The controversial actress and singer revealed this to Punch: -
“Most men notice my b**bs when they meet me for the first time. They touch each other, arguing whether or not they are real. It will take a man with a lot of guts to walk up to me and approach me. But I believe in marriage and hope to eventually marry and have kids of my own.”

She also talks about future plans to collaborate with her mum: -


“I have a studio in the house and I have been told I have a good voice. My mum did not contribute to the scoring of the songs on my album even though we were supposed to work on a song together. She works with the Immigration Service so she has no time. But when we eventually do, it has to be a very good song, probably a mother and daughter song.”.




Random Post:
Juliet Ibrahim's H&M shopping bags causes havoc on her IG page 
Lobatan: Mami water wedding? See Ugochi & Nnamdi’s Underwater Pre-Wedding Shoot  
Lola Omotayo-okoye put Haters to where they belong For Psquare's Separation LIKE US ON FACEBOOK 

2 comments:

  1. cossy, u're very correct, no responsible man will have the guts to walk up to you, continue fooling urself, u better give ur life to God, and give ur body some dignity and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oloshi, who see you ? Na only your bobbie them dey see. Ode

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook