Monday, May 26, 2014

Confession: One of Africa's president, French Sarkozy' fav. puppet reveals how he sold the Continent out



Is that this same Abdoulaye Wade the former "president"/ SAMBO of Senegal demanding pardon to the African people?---: 
" I have blindly fight against others African people because I was taking order from Sarkozy ( the former president of France) for 10 years when I was in power. I have helped them ( French corporations ) to loot the economy of my country. My wife( a White French woman) ,my son Karim,and I have all together accumulated a fortunevaluing around $ 1.1 billion and yet Dakar( the capital and largest city of Senegal) is not well built with infrastructure( electricity,clean water,good roads,etc.). I solemnly ask for forgiveness from the people of Senegal. They ( Zionists ) used me to later throw me in the mud. If it was to do again, I will certainly be a Patrice Lumumba. I am so sorry!".....
 What ? Look at his coochie-face there.



French version bellow.
"j'ai aveuglement combattu d'autres africains sous ordre de sarkozy.pendant mes 10ans de gouvernance,j'ai pillé l'économie de mon pays.mon épouse francaise,mon fils karim et moi avons une fortune avoisinant les 1000milliards et pourtant DAKAR est plongé dans l'obscurité.JE DEMANDE PARDON SOLENNELLEMENT PARDON AU PEUPLE SÉNÉGALAIS.on m'a utilisé pour finalement me badijonner de boue.si c'était á refaire je serais un LUMUMBA en puissance.JE REGRETTE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook