Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: My hubby now drinks Alomo bitter like water but no avail, Please help.



Unedited
Please help me share this post on your blog, but please hide my name. My husband won't stop taking all kinds of herbs just to make her manhood stand during normal routine. Our marriage is only 3 years old. It was not like this when we first met, it used to be hot, and standing till the end. In the past, I always managed to climax before him 2 to 3 times until recently that I hardly feel he's inside me and he's done after a few jacks. He started drinking Alomo bitter like water, jedi jedi and all kinds of herbs but no avail.  He's afraid to go to a real doctor.

I am a bit confused, is it me or him. I have a strong feeling I am not longer attractive to him or no more s3xy after our first child.  Please help me, I still love him and I don't want him to look outside. I have tried chaging all my old cloths to a more sexier ones at home. His manhood does not respond like before. Please advice me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook