Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Guy I Met On Social media Pursued Me Out Of His House After Having S*x With Me




Unedited:
Pls post this for me.

I'm a girl of 31yrs,i met a guy on facebook. He's 2yrs over the age of me. When we met he introduce me to his family and i do this too. he just rent a flat once we met,he said he want to get dinning set,i use my money to get it nd he promise to pay back.



 Later he called me again and said we need group of chair,we contribute money together and buy it. The following day he called me to come quickly to his place and pass night and i went.
When i got there, i went along to the kitchen to cook for him, after eating we have s*x nd slept off.


Around 12am in the midnight he woke me up and said i should leave that we're not compatible,i left his place around 5.30am. 
Later that day i called him he said i should not call his number again. A week after i went along to his parent place to report him and told my parent too.my parent called him he did not show up.
pls i want ur advice should i visit his house and break the entranceway and pack everything because he said he have change the main key or i should leave him for? God.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook