Thursday, June 12, 2014

UNBELIEVABLE!! I have a boyfriend but I just get attracted to my Dad and i just dont no why, Please help




Please I have a Problem which i Know is a Big problem for me and infact the Worst Sin i can ever Thing of,but i am ready to stop and willing to take make a new life for myself and forget about my past, But before i make a change i will like you[Justice Adeyinka Adeyemo] to please Post this on your Blog so that people can Advice me on what to do.
Continue..
My names are Adhama Faraji Hadiya,I am 17yrs of age [girl] and i’m a student of Mathare High School Kenya….
When i’m in holiday, i enjoy walking with Dad than Mum. I have this problem that i get s**xually attracted to my Dad no matter how i try to control myself.
i seduced him yesterday when my mum was away for a wedding and we ended up making love.. I have a boyfriend but I just get attracted to my Dad and i just dont no why..
i just feel like having s***x with him again and again..
What should  I do to stop this?
Because he told me that i am sweeter than mum.
please help.. 
Dear reader, if you are reading this, what is the Best advice you can give to this Young Girl, please Be open and Share your Comment Below [GOD BLESS YOU]

2 comments:

  1. Apart from she needs deliverance,
    If she really want to help herself, she should tell her mum her feelings toward her dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this world turning into ? My goodness. Deliverance will not solve this one's problem oh. She needs isolation from her father.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook