Friday, June 6, 2014

Pics: Chika Ike celebrates FANCY NANCY



Chika Ike celebrates her 3rd year anniversary as a business woman


 The beautiful actress is celebrating another year anniversary as a small business woman Celebrating over four years in business. I'd an exclusive celebration organized by my team today.I have the most effective team ever, young,focused and hardworking. I'm blessed to have them. It's amazing how time flies, I can't think that this has been over four years since I opened FANCY NANCY. Owning a small business has taught me a whole lot about patience, tolerance, staying focused and never giving up..thanks to my loyal clients for their support during the years and making FANCY NANCY aa success.I love you #FancyNancy #TGIF Nice shoes


More below


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook