Saturday, July 12, 2014

#1 of 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Converted To Islam Over Christian Husbands Scarcity & Marital Problems



Vivian Metchie aka Fareedah


Description: Her case is very unique. She was born to a Catholic father and a deeper life mother. She got married to a Redeemed Church member and now she has left Christianity over what she termed ‘Religious confusion’.

On why she converted to Islam, Fareedah said;
 “it is a personal decision. I understand the Koran more than the bible. All of a sudden, the Christian confusion was driving me nuts. My dad was catholic, my mum was Deeper Life, I married someone in the Redeemed Church and then all of a sudden, the few religions had something bad to say about each other. I just couldn’t take it anymore. A friend of mine who is close to me said that once you are grounded on the word, it wont be confusing. Unfortunately, maybe I wasn’t grounded in the word, but I still could see what I see. But in my quest and study and research, I don’t know: I was probably looking for peace. Yeah! That was what I was looking for and I found it in the Koran.”

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook