Saturday, July 12, 2014

#1 of Top 17 Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood (FRANCA BROWN)



1 FRANCA BROWN- I’m Ready For Marriage But It Hasn’t Come My Way
Star actress Franca Brown recently talked about her single status at over 40 and her readiness to get married if marriage comes her way. Franca has a cute daughter though. Speaking to Vanguard recently, she responded thus:
Conti...


Don’t you believe in marriage? 
I believe in marriage. I was born into a home, I have a father and a mother.But marriage has not come my way, and I don’t think it’s yet a challenge to me. When it comes my way, it comes.
But are you ready for the asking?
Why not! As a woman I am ready.
Does it mean there is no man in your life?
That’s not for public discussion.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook