Friday, July 11, 2014

Can someone please explain my daughter's behaviour?



 I recently thought sending you this mail could attract responsible responses to my confused state. I'm married with three kids, a son and two daughters. My first daughter is 2+ and have now been exhibiting some strange behaviours that's baffling me.

Recently, about a month ago I observed that she comes close if you ask me although all my kids are close if you ask me, but this sort of closeness is in a way that she holds my head with her hands and tries to kiss me on several ocassions.


I attempt to convince myself that it's an ordinary hormonal changes going on in her, but I'm not convinced yet. Does anyone have a child of this age bracket, and does she behave similarly, can someone advice me with this? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook