Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: I'm 17 weeks pregnant (Your advice is needed badly)



Omo Oodua Blog, please post this for me and hide my ID. I'm 17 weeks pregnant, when i told my boyfriend then it was just 6 weeks and we decided to abort it since it was early i decided to abort it with drugs, i bought misoprostol but it didn't work, he said i should wait, till after his father's burial then he will give me money for D&C, by the time the burial was over it was already 11 weeks gone, after the burial he said there is still no money, that is when i told him that i will keep it instead, to my surprise he said that he is not responsible and broke up with me. 
Continue..



I was hiding it from my mother but she found out, she ask who is responsible i told her, she said if i should have it i will have to move out of the house except i abort it, my Boyfriend agreed to pay for the abortion when returns from school. Since on Wednesday i have an injections and drugs to induce labour, but till today there is no sign of an abortion, i beginning to be afraid, i want to keep it but i don't have anywhere to go. My father wants me to keep it but my mother said that it will be a disgrace to us. I'm 26 while my boyfriend is 32. I just finished catering school and he is in final year in UNIBEN. I'm in Delta State. Please i'm confused. Advice me on what to do please. We have been dating for 4 years, my first pregnancy, he wants to pay for the abortion, but if i keep it he is not responsible.
PLEASE ADVICE HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook