Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Egba mi o: I Found My Sweetheart sleeping About Shamelessly -




I couldn't believe my ears each time a girl who's near to my girlfriend said that my woman approached her to become listed on the league of girls she does things with in the bed room behind my back, I believed she was only a hater who would like me to dump my girl and start dating her. She is quite beautiful, so I think that has been her mission.


I was wrong. My girlfriend of over 15 months is just a confirm lesby and what baffles me is how she was  able to fool me because for this long. If we made love, she doesn't show any sign that she isn't enjoying what we're doing. In reality, she screams a great deal, sort of sign that she's enjoying every little bit of it.
  Continue...

But the other day, I opened the doorway to my woman's apartment and then catch her on the top a lovely girl horse riding…
Allow me to just say I got the shock of my entire life last weekend, the area was a mess. She and my ex just sat on the bed without clothes taking a look at me without saying a word. The girl even torched her bum while I was there.
My girlfriend smiled and just say “bro we're being real here, don't take it personal o. I was tempted to join them in bed during s3x due to their inviting body, but I controlled my self and walked out. She's been calling me since that day to beg me for us to carry on the partnership but I've not picked her call.
I'm contemplating reporting her to law enforcement because if I take her back this girl will spoil me. I'm confused.
- Deya

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook