Thursday, July 3, 2014

Marriage is not in My Dictionary as "I do not want to feel dedicated to anyone" - Mzbel



Singer, Belinda Ekua Amoah popularly called Mzbel, as said she isn't ready and won't be prepared herself for marriage. While speaking in an interview, the singer said she's enjoying herself with her son and two adopted children and that's all she needs. Hear her talk bellow; 

'I am not looking forward to marriage because I do not want to feel dedicated to anyone. I want to be my own woman and infact, I am enjoying being a single parent....
'I have no problem being in a relationship; infact, I am currently dating but marriage is a no go area for me. I am a hard working woman with three kids and all this while, I have been doing everything on my own so I don't see the reason why I would allow myself to be pinned down all in the name of love and marriage. I want to be a free bird'.
If I get married, my children will not get the best of me as I will have to divide my attention. My children need me more and I would like to dedicate the rest of my life to them so that they do not have to share me with anyone.
Moreover, I have seen how terrible some marriages end, some to the extent of the woman committing suicide and knowing how fragile I am, I do not want to find myself in any of such situations. The bottom line is, I am an independent woman and getting married will spoil things. I am happy the way I am, she said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook