Monday, July 28, 2014

Sarah Benede Fraud: Jim Iyke Opens Official Instagram Account, Impostor Removed



A fake instagram account that shared some cute photos of a model by the name of Sarah Benede last week has been removed.

Apparently, the lady opened the account to tarnish Jim Iyke’s image and promote herself.

As we speak, the account has been removed.

Jim Iyke Official Instagram profile is available at http://instagram.com/jim.iyke


“BREAKING! INSTAGRAM TAKES DOWN FAKE @JIMIYKEOFFICIAL ACCOUNT (FOLLOW @JIM.IYKE)
INSTAGRAM INVESTIGATES @JIMIYKEOFFICIAL IMPOSTOR AFTER SCAMMING FANS” – Nollywood actor Jim Iyke said on Twitter

His latest post on IG  is very inspirational

Check it out:

" I run because if I didn’t, I’d be sluggish and glum and spend too much time on the mundane. I run to breathe the fresh air. I run to explore. I run to escape the ordinary. I run…to savor the trip along the way. Life becomes a little more vibrant, a little more intense. I like that. I run!!” Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express". #impossiblyblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook