Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua readers: My marriage in 2 months time but someone else is pregnant for him!



I've fixed my wedding for October in the UK but I simply learned that another lady is pregnant for my fiance back in Nigeria. She's 6 months pregnant, due to deliver in October, same month I'm getting married. To state that I'm devastated is putting it mildly. I'm so hurt that I've shut myself from the surface world. I'm now so confused in regards to what to do. He's been begging me since I consequently found out never to cancel the wedding. 


The pregnant lady actually contacted me via Facebook to inform me she's having my man's baby and when I confronted him, he didn't deny it. I have now been with this specific man for three and a half years and all my loved ones and friends have contributed one way or another to the wedding. The invitations haven't gone out yet, but all our people know the marriage is for October. I'm so confused. Should I cancel the marriage? My female friends are telling me never to but surprisingly, my mum wants me to. What should I actually do?

Please Help !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook