Sunday, August 10, 2014

EXPOSED Runs Girls : “SEE The Stupid Girls Sending My Husband Their Nu.dé Photos”



My name is Lydia and I live with my husband in Abuja. I am one of those obsessed with your Blog and I need advice from your readers if I should go for a divorce or not. I was enjoying my marriage until my husband’s friend who is a Pimp and works with immigration sent nudé pics of 2 of his girls to my husband phone via What’s App. He sent the two girls Susan and Ada all the way from Port-harcourt to Abuja to come and have sé.x with my husband just for money which the prostitu.tés did.
Continue..

Two weeks after the pros.titutés travelled back to Port Harcourt, one of them named Susan continued from where he stopped and sent pictures of her fellow whore nick named Koko to my husband Via What’s App.
I don’t check my husband’s phone but the moment he started locking his phone my instinct told me he was hiding something and now I’ve seen what he is hiding which is that fact he has started cheating on me.
Please find attached the Screen shot of the chats I took from my husband’s phone which he had with his friend and the one he had with Susan.

 Please my heart is bleeding, I’m 23 and just married for 2years and no kids yet because am still a student. I’m looking forward to seeing it on ur Blog and I await your readers advice.

2 comments:

  1. Pray and ask God intervention in your marriage,ask him to help you and save your marriage from this never to do well with girl and your husband's good for nothing friend.....wake your husband up in the middle of the night,knee down and talk to him,that he's hurting you and these people have nothing to offer him,they just want to destroy what you guys have worked for over the years......I'm assuring you with my prayers, it's well with you soul,God bless your marriage.....BE HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please head for divorce straight, no time.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook