Thursday, August 7, 2014

Killer Boyfriend: She Slapped Me And I Strangled Her With My Wrapper-



The story of Kelechi Williams, the man who strangled his lover, Lizzy Nzewe to death has been told by the gateman and the press, Kelechi has finally spoken.

He has this horrible story to tell us

“Lizzy was my girlfriend. I knew her three years ago. But we started getting serious in February this year.
They had a misunderstanding where she had to destroy his phone.



“…I reminded her also that she collected my other phones from me and brought them to Nigeria. In anger, I took the phone and smashed it on the ground.

“Before I knew it, she threw my things outside, saying I should leave her house. I told her to give me the N300,000 she borrowed from me to buy an air conditioner, if she wanted me to leave but she said she had no money with her and gave me her ATM card which she said had just N140,000.

At a point, she slapped me and we started fighting. She held on to my manhood and started stretching it.

That was when I held the wrapper that was around her neck and used it to strangle her, thereby forcing her to let go my manhood. She fell down and became motionless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook