Friday, August 29, 2014

My Baby Refused To Be Aborted-Luckie





It was never easy for Luckie Lawson, a Ghollywood actress when she got pregnant the first time, all that was on her head was to get rid of the pregnancy and pursue her dream career. The career as an actress was something that she was not willing to toy with but at the end, she had to let the baby stay. It was not an easy decision for her because her acting career had just started. She had shot her first movie which was out and she had Nigerian producers calling her for movie roles.
 “At that point, I was confused and disturbed and wished for two things to happen. Either the ground open up for me to enter or someone tap my shoulders and tell me it was a dream," she said. 
 “I knew that having a child at that time was not the best decision for me to take. I was not mentally ready and opportunities in acting had just begun opening up for me. “Yet, I braved it and decided to have the baby because I did not believe in abortion. I do not know how to create a life so I would not waste one," she said.  
Continue..

“I had toiled and gone through a lot before having my breakthrough in my first movie and I felt that at long last, God had answered my prayer and I was about enjoying the fruits of my labour. “

So when I got to know I was pregnant, I got angry and hated myself for not protecting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook