Sunday, August 3, 2014

Nollywood Actor Denies He is Homosexual




My name is  Augustine Onyebuchi  Okoye, was born on 19 October in Enugu, Nigeria,into the family of Mr and Mrs Okoye Benjamin. 

 His parents hails from Ihiala village in Anambra State. He was the second boy in a family that had four children. After his primary and secondary education, Okoye Augustine Onyebuchi had his tertiary education at University of Nigeria Nsukka ,where he obtained B.Sc. in Computer Science in 1995 before joining Nollywood in 2000. 


He has featured in over 70 movies and was nominated for best upcoming actor in Thema Award in the year 2000 for the movie ‘Blood of The Orphan’ and best supporting actor in Encomium Entertainment Award in 2009.  

I am not a gay and will never be. For the fact that I recently played a role in a gay movie does not make me one. I am straight, I took the role because I want to prove to directors and producers that I can take any role and give my best in it . Fans has been saying congrats for a job well done. Please gays should stop harassing me because I am not a gay. 

I am glad that I am one of the list actors that will be presenting an Award at NOLLYWOOD AND AFRICA CRITICS AWARDS (NAFCA) CALIFORNIA USA. which is coming up in September and I am very happy that one of my movies "THE NEW SKULL" was Nominated and I was Nominated as best supporting actor''.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook