Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Spontaneous S3xual intercourse is difficult for my man, why?




My husband and I've an excellent s3x life, the only real problem is he can only put it up when it's planned or he initiated it. Whenever I catch him off guard and initiate s3x, he's unable to have it up. I don't know how to better explain it but here is what I mean. During the night during intercourse he is able to make love if you ask me, or whenever he comes if you ask me and says he's horny he is able to put it up but when I visit him when he's not expecting it, or whenever I attempt to seduce him without us first talking frankly about it, he is not able to get hard enough to have s3x. Are there other men who experience this? Is this normal with some men?

1 comment:

  1. Lobatan. Your man is using Burantashi, afato, alomo, opaeyin with mokole. Watch out !

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook