Friday, August 8, 2014

Mama G: Veretran Actress Patience Ozokwor Talks About What she Misses About Her Late Husband..



Popular Nollywood actress — Patience Ozokwor aka Mama G who is set to celebrate her birthday in a day’s time has revealed her real age for the first time ever.
In this exclusive chat with the entertainer, the Enugu-born actress speaks at length about her life as a widow and why she adopted 5 children, why she love to live in the village.
Enjoy the interview below:-

Your husband died in 2000, precisely 14 years ago, how is life as a widow?
God has always been on my side because without Him there is nothing we can do. Again, I lived in the village, maybe if I were living in the city, things would be happening to me and nobody will know what I was passing through. And my people in the village know that I am always on location working either in the eastern part of the country or Lagos and Abuja. But when I am not working you will see me in the comfort of my home in the village. I appreciate my people for all their love and peaceful co-existence which I am enjoying. My husband’s family loves me so much, even before I became a star; we were so attached to each other. Everyone in the family calls me Patia; they are fond of me.
What did you really miss about him?
I miss the togetherness, when two people work together trying to train the children, bringing them up in unity and love. And all the affection he showered on us. I miss the way he celebrated my children’s birthdays, he was a true father and husband when he was alive. I miss my husband’s companionship and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook