Friday, September 19, 2014

Check out the Killer legs on Emma Nyra - Pics



 Guys, imagine you wake in the morning to see this kind of breakfast waiting for you in the Kitchen!! Tell me how many times will you release per seconds?? Choi!!!
Continue..

After just weeks of Emma Nyra releasing  her video ‘Elele'featuring Davido, the Triple MG First Lady Emma Nyra, stuns in these photos from her new photo shoot. Because of this shoot, Emma is trendy and chic showing some serious legs rocking a Little Black Dress paired with grey lace up sandals, while brings s3xy up with her signature ponytail. #Confirmed Packaging !
"I am excited by these photos because I think they find a way or reflecting who I really am inside and how I see the world: simple, happy, ready to take on the world," she says. "The rest of what you see is just showbiz.". See more photos bellow..











No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook