Friday, September 5, 2014

Dearest OOB readers: How do I jam an old rich man?



Since I was 15 years of age I've always dreamt to be rich. My goal has long been to have married to a wealthy old man that will look after me and my family.
I'm 28 years now‎, nothing!
People say I'm not too attractive, that only pretty light skinned girls can accomplish that goal. So if I'm not fine I can't get a wealthy man? I've refused to work or do anything because I think God can make me fulfil this dreams. I simply don't know ways to get these men to be thinking about me. One that recently got engaged is less attractive than I'm so what's my problem? Please help me.
It's kinda sad how some girls tend to concentrate on which men can do for them rather than what they are able to do for themselves. Any advise with this lady?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook