Monday, September 15, 2014

Dearest OOB readers: I was r@ped in school and now it's come back to haunt me. Pls help!




I'm in a deep mess, and I don't know how to escape this...here is my story. About Seven years back, when I was still in the University, I did so something very stupid and childish and I paid dearly because of it, and at this time its looks like  the ghost of yesteryear has return to haunt me. 

I was in my 2nd year in school when I met Tosin (not real name) she was my Roomie that year and we became quite close. She was dating this cool guy who bought her a lot of things and took her to the coolest parties, despite our (the girls in the hostel room) plea to meet up her boo, she refused, saying girls aren't to be trusted. After about seven months of dating him, she entered the room this particular sad day crying...

Continue...


---telling us how she caught the guy with another girl. She cried for days, she was devastated. Then she developed this ridiculous notion of setting the guy up and treating his f**k up. I was picked to act as the bait, because I was the innocent and quiet one. I collected the guy's telephone number and he fell for the sweet voice. That has been how Jide and I began our relationship but it was a Revengetionship on my part. The offer was to make him fall for me personally and then I dump him. Jide was sweet in my experience, but I never allowed him to see me in school, and once he learned that I was a virgin, oh he treated me like I was the rarest of gems. After about four months of the charade, He saw the text between Tosin and I, and to say he was angry is an understatement. He called me names and we went our separate ways. He was hurt and this is good news for Tosin.


Half a year later, I met this wonderful guy, Frank. He was so smooth and jovial, he charmed me and we started dating. After about 90 days, on this kind of day, I got a phone from Frank, he said he wasn't feeling fine that I should quickly come over. Like every dude in love, I dashed down seriously to his house, but to my surprise, I met Frank playing scrabbles with two of his friends, looking quite healthy. He said he just desired to see my face. I sat down and watched them play for a few minutes, then the doorway bell rang, and to my utmost mortification, Jide strolled in. It was at the time that I knew I was in deep mess. To cut it short, my virginity was taken in a brutal way. I was raped by Jide, Frank and their two friends, I was then warned to never breathe a phrase to law enforcement about this or they'll kill me. I returned to the hostel and Tosin was the only person who knew about this, she was my rock and anchor, and she kept apologizing for putting me in the mess. We finished school and everyone went their separate ways.


Ever since the incident, I wasn't enthusiastic about men or any relationship, I kept to myself, centered on my future, I got a Job with a Telecommunications company and all was well within my world. Then early this past year, I met this excellent guy, who gave me reasons to love again. Oh he loves me, and I really like him too. 90 days ago, he proposed and I accepted. It  was the period that I consequently found out he is Tosin's very close cousin, Ever since then, Tosin has been threatening to share with him concerning the rape, that I should leave his cousin alone. She said if I don't, she'll tell my fiance's family. I was shocked. She was the main reason I had all that, and she's threatening to take the small happiness I just found far from me again. I'm confused, I'm angry, I'm sad. I don't want to get rid of my man. I accept that I was stupid in the past but I've paid dearly for it. Should I be deprived of this too? Someone please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook