Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dearest OOB readers: My Hubby is Threatening to Send me Packing -





From OOB( Omo Oodua Blog) Reader-
 I've only a little problem - my husband is threatening to send me packing right after 8months of marriage. I'm yet to have my white wedding though we were planning it in the future by next February. A classic friend (male) called me one morning. He actually brought me my phone because I was busy in the kitchen. Hubby stood right facing me so I panicked unsure he heard the voice on the line. NB I've nothing at all with this specific caller. I'd to change the entire discussion not knowing my husband took the number and called. To slice the long story short, he confirmed it had been a person that called and concluded I was cheating. I even had to inform him the truth thinking he'll trust me me but he's still insisting I cheated and remains cheating. I'm so bad my parents all know about this and no body believes me. Please I want advice on the best way to save my marriage. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook