Saturday, September 6, 2014

Dearest OOB readers: Should I let her know?





My very good friend has been married for 4 years and I recently learned that her husband got a mistress. My friend is 7 months pregnant and is really happy phase in her life. It hurts me not to share with her but at once I don't wish to be the main one to burst her bubble especially with her condition. Though this won't be the first time he's cheating on her. He once got a woman pregnant when they were dating just cos my friend was a virgin in the past and refused to sleep with him.
Continue..
Though he made the girl abort the child and moved mountains to make my friend forgive and get back to him. They dated for 7 years, he disvirgined her and she's invested so long, sweat, energy in the connection that now  it has finally materialised into marriage I recently don't wish to be the main one to uproot her world. So do I tell her or wait till she delivers or simply let her discover herself? Please, I want your honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook