Monday, September 8, 2014

I Accepted 2 Different Men's Marriage Proposals. Pls help..




I need readers' help in this issue that's tearing me apart emotionally and otherwise. I'm 25 and a final year student. I've been dating this guy for about 3 years now. we both love each other so much though he is also in his final year and does not really provide for me that much. But it hasn't stopped my love for him. He proposed to me last December and I accepted so he decided to meet my parents, which he did and they accepted. We plan to get married when we are both done with school and have jobs. Now, May this year, I met another guy, a medical doctor.



 He started asking me out and before I knew it, I accepted and started dating him secretly. It has been 4 months now, we have become so close that he even introduced me to his family. He proposed to me last 2 weeks, I thought he was joking, so I said yes. He says he wants to meet my parents immediately and our wedding is for December. Please I'm really confused. I don't know what to do. Should I take him to see my parents? My first boyfriend says he will kill himself if I ever leave him. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook