Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I've warned my children against polygamy –Oga Bello



Veteran actor Adebayo Salami, popularly referred to as Oga Bello, is a known polygamist, but he explained he'd advised his children not to follow his footsteps.  He told Saturday Beats he was destined to become a polygamist, but being one wasn't easy and that not everybody could bear the burden.
Continue..

“I have never said I regret being a polygamous man. However, I am warning my children against polygamy because not everybody can be like Adebayo Salami who runs a peaceful home.
“It is not easy to run a polygamous house and it is only by God’s grace one can do that. It cannot be applicable to everybody. The best marriage is that of one man and a wife, but if any of my children’s destiny is to have more than a wife, then there is nothing I can do about it. I believe I am destined to be a polygamous person.
“The position anyone holds in life is their destiny and that is my belief. I also advise my children to be tolerant, focused and prayerful. In anything they do, they have to put God first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook