Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ladies Who Hold On to their Father's Surname in Marriage -






Some Nigerian women today choose to help keep their father's surname and bear it as well as their husband's surname in marriage. And these ladies aren't celebrities. A man shared his experience and he explained
"I got the shock of my life when my fiancée told me that after our wedding she will still retain her surname. I was surprised because I never thought that it will be a bone of contention. A lot of African ladies are taking to western culture and that is why the rate of divorce is on the increase in Africa."
Continue..

Let's read your views, guys. 


Dear men, what will be your reaction if your wife-to-be wishes to hold on to her father's name after your wedding?
Ladies: Will you want to keep to your father's surname in marriage or are you doing it already? Is it working out for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook