Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Omawumi finally reveals her fiance & daughter



Since she got associated with Tosin Yusuf and had a child with him, singer Omawumi never shared an image of him on social media. She shared some pics of her daughter, but these were usually pics from the rear or side, you'll hardly see her face. But after getting engaged yesterday, guess Omawumi is currently comfortable to show to the entire world her family. She posted the pic above and wrote;

"I'm of the opinion that I don't owe anyone any explanation. Just as I'm not prompted by pressure to reveal, I'm also not prompted pressure to be discreet... I'm just me, and right now I'm deliriously happy to (officially) share my world with the ones I love.... Thank you to those who loved me nonetheless and thank you my loves!"
Omawumi has since taken the pic down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook