Monday, October 6, 2014

Dearest OOB readers: I have been having S3x with my Sister's Husband, Pls help !




 I'm male, 23. I've lived with my sister and her hubby for 7 years now. I'm going for my NYSC soon and a whole lot has been bothering my head.  5 years back, my 2nd year managing my sister's family, her loving husband used to buy me so many gifts and showers lots of blessings and all. Infact I could tell he loves me significantly more than his own children then. He continued this and sometimes barges in when I'm taking my bath and pretends to be sorry. This continued until 1 day, he decided to test his luck in my bedroom and I never squirmed.  
Continue..


He romanced me and which was my first s3xual experience. Since that time I started to crave for guys. Till today, he's 44 and he keeps disturbing me. But I'm a changed fellow. I have even a lover now although whenever he calls I still  understand this emotional attachment with him. Blog readers, you think I will confide in somebody or perhaps my sister herself? I'm in a situation of quagmire and delirium, I can't even think straight any longer. Please dearies, don't insult. Your kind words can uplift me tonight and possibly there are always a much more other individuals who are now suffering the same fate I suffered. Please help out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook