Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dearest OOB readers: Should I tie the Knot with him? Pls advice !



"I have already been dating my boyfriend who originates from a political family for about 4 years now. Something that attracted me to him is fact that he was nonchalant about politics. He always maintained he wanted no section of it. But late this past year, after his older brother (who is the first son) was ordained a priest, my boyfriend suddenly started taking keen fascination with politics. The other day, he finally said he plans to become a political figure and that he'll join APC when he clocks forty (I'm sure his family pushed him engrossed after the family meeting they had). 


He also said he plans to marry me next season after my NYSC service. I like him wholeheartedly and I understand he loves me but I discover how murky and dangerous Nigerian politics can be. I don't desire to endanger the lives of my children just due to the family I married into. I'm so confused right now. Imagine if I marry him and find myself hating him as time goes on due to the danger that could befall us? Imagine if I turn him down and regret it for the remainder of my entire life? Please OOB readers I need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook