Sunday, October 5, 2014

Eddie Watson Celebrated First Wedding Anniversary




Divorce could be the latest trend but its a different kettle of fish for Ghanaian actor, Eddie Watson who celebrated his first wedding anniversary with his wife, Naomi Woode today. 


The actor, whose wife is currently pregnant, took to his Instagram page to celebrate his union with an emotional loving note, accompanied with the couple’s photo.  ‘@naomiwoodegh Can’t believe one year has passed so quickly! One year ago you changed my life when you said ‘I do’ to me, making me the most fortunate man on earth. One year on you have again placed more smiles on my face with that ‘big tummy’ of yours. Lol Happy Anniversary, my big baby girl! Love ya loads!’.

Eddie Watson and Naomi Woode dated for two years before deciding to seal their relationship with a secret marriage in the first week of October 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook