Thursday, February 21, 2013

Question Of The Day: Is It Right To Help My Friend's Wife Zip Up Her Dress?



I have a close friend whom I trust and who trusts me. I visit him often and sometimes, we pass the night at each other's place.
We became addicted to this method of sleeping over at each other's place and as a result, I sometimes prefer to go his place since he has more entertainment gadgets than I do plus he lives in a room and parlour, while I live in just one room and I'm not married. 
As usual, I visited him one night after work and passed the night at his place. When I woke up the morning after, his wife told me he had gone to work, so, I just relaxed and went back to sleep. When I woke up finally, she served me breakfast after I had prepared myself for the day.
 
I was shocked to receive her invitation to come help her to zip her gown from behind, since she was ready to go to her shop for normal business activity. At first I pretended like I did not hear what she said, then she repeated it.
 
I quickly asked myself, "is this normal"?
 
I told her that when I finished eating, I'll come help her zip up. But, before that could happen, a lady (an apprentice) came in and helped her out. 
 
Now my question is, let's assume I wasn't eating or I had finished eating, would it have been right for me to help her out?
 
Meanwhile, she's pregnant and my friend used to joke that he his not the father of her unborn baby (just a joke though).
 
Please, help offer a suggestion or opinion as this scenario may make me withdraw from going to my friend's place as she may request  for help to zip up on another occasion. I don't know if I should help her the next time she asks me.
 
Should I or shouldn't I? Please advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook