Sunday, March 24, 2013

Please Help: My girlfriend said no to my marriage proposal



From a male Ọmọ Oódua reader.
I proposed to my girlfriend a few days ago and her answer to me was 'she's not ready to settle down'. What I find odd is that she's 29. How can a 29 year old lady not be ready to settle down? We've been dating for about 11 months and I thought we were at a good place that's why I proposed. Her answer took me by surprise and I'm wondering if she really isn't ready for marriage or she's just not interested in marrying me? This is confusing to me. Please help.


3 comments:

  1. Oboy move on,not that she's not ready but she don't want to marry you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't want to marry you. That's the truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nt as if she doesn't wanna marry u. But 11 months of u guys dating isn't enuff and marriage isn't sometin u jump into. So. She myt still be studying u. So. Give her tym and be patient

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook