Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: Where's the best place to meet single, available men in Lagos?




Is it possible to ask your male readers the very best places and ways to meet up single available men? I last went on a good date like 4 years back & after time for Nigeria from my postgrad it's been a significant struggle dealing with meet handsome, inspiring cool guys. Men who like outdoor sports, hiking & camping, the beach swimming or building their particular kitchen cabinets. I work in the middle of an economic and IT hub on the island with numerous banks and telecom offices around, I see some attractive guys occasionally when I get out to lunch but that's where it ends. With most of my friends not in the united kingdom and others married & busy making use of their families, having a girls night out is like pulling tooth from the not many available female friends I have left. I have lately been getting the wrong attention from men I don't like although I tried keeping them as platonic friends which never computes, till I realized I haven't being proactive in choosing the men that approach me and yet I keep complaining and I do want to change all that. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook