Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: Should I Sl-éep With Him - Please Help





ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
 I am a girl of 25 dating a guy by name Fred. We both love each odr I hv don so manytn for him n he hs don sam we dated for five yrs I no all his family membr cause he introduc me to evryone in his family. So we had a serious quarrel and we separated for months so I wnt into andr relatnship wit a guy cald henry.
henry loves n adores me he caries me lyk egg he ws vry hpi dt I cam into his lyf. We dated fr less than a year nw so early dis yr fred cal me to apologies dt I sud com bck dt he is sorry fr wht hpn so I cut d cal he kip disturbn n he arng fr us to met I wnt to met him he kneldown n ask me to marry him dt I sud nt distroy our long relatnship dt he is ready fr marrg nw so.

So I agry to his proposal cause dis is one of d cause of our quarel so wn I got hme I cald henry to tel him I am nomore interestd dt I am gtn marrd he cry n beg me bt I refuse. So I n frd wen to see my mum n we fix a dat fr introductn aftr dt fred trvl fr a cursse aftr one month of fred trvl I fel sik vry serious I wnt to buy drugs d sioknx relif me in d nyt d siknx strtd again dis tym vry serious.
meanwhil I liv alon so I ask my neibour angel to sty wit me she refuse sso no one to cal I hrd to cal hnry dt nyt it was around 11pm n henry cam took me to d hospital pay my bil n care fr me he ws so nice wen we cam bck frm hospital he gv me moni n left fr his huz alwys cum to sheck on me n wen am ok I cald him to ssay tnk u bt since den hnry hs bein askn me fr séx, I tod him no dt is a sin he ask me if livn him ws nt a sin.
He cld me evrydy to beg me to cum dt he wnts to hv me d lst tym he wnts to kis me fil me n mk lv to me fr d lst tym bfr sayn gudbye I refusse sso insyd me I felt guity I dnt no if I sud alow him cause if nt fr him I dnt no wht wud hv hpn dt nyt. So pls I nid advice.

2 comments:

  1. Young Lady.... Please don't decieve yourself, if a man really loves you having sex with you when he knows you are in another committed relationship won't even enter his mind. How would you feel if your husband to be agrees to sleep with another lady cos she helped him while he was sick? In your heart you know the right thing to do.. Do it.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook