Sunday, June 16, 2013

Help!!! After I Had Sé-X With Another Girl Just For A Night, My Wife Won’t Trust Me Anymore! What Should I Do



I had a one night stand with this girl. I was drunk that day and was not in control of myself. My wife found out about it and she was mad at me. She even threatened to divorce me. But I begged and pleaded with her. Now, we have resolved the issue, but my wife won’t stop stalking me. She does not do this before. She calls to know where I am and who I am with. She stalks me on facebook and other social media. Whenever I am asleep, she takes my phone, read through my messages and check the new contacts I have on my phone book. This attitude of hers is very disgusting to me, I don’t know why she won’t trust me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook