Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kindly see this lady's special request



Good day everyone. I have been a good reader of this page for a long time and i think this is the best avenue for me to ask questions that pertain to my life. I have been looking for a man that will call me his own and care for me with the hope of getting married but up till this time all ive been seeing are guys that just want to get down with you. I have done everything a lady needs to do for guys and all i get are people that end up telling me i'm not good enough. A friend told me the best way to hold a guy down is to hold him in bed, and that when s3x is removed, you become and ex. Please readers what else is left to be done?
Please respond like you mean to help a broken heart.

3 comments:

  1. I just think dat dere is still tyme or the has Ϟ☺t Yet come for u!!!! I wish I av money to....wud av married u....still @dat am still a student self!!! Still pusueing my carrer!!@donflexy38-twitter and ˢ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊MALACHIˢ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊@facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be prayerfull coz ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ 1 Ȋ̝̊̅§ rare and pls check U̶̲̥̅̊я attitude well U̶̲̥̅̊ may нαvε adjust I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ sme area n may be U̶̲̥̅̊ too wealthy than U̶̲̥̅̊я age.if U̶̲̥̅̊ need 1 on 1 talk this m̅♈ pin 29281E3D. @freshholla on tweeter n holla halabi for facebook.G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ LUCK not jonathan cos Ȋ̝̊̅§ bad luck for nigerian.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook