Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bo-ózy L-ésbian $-éx Play Makes Me Want More



My boyfriend and his flat-maté got me and the other guy’s girlfriend to act out lé-sbian p-órn stuff for them when we were all very drunk. I know I’m straight but now I’m feeling I’d like to do it again.
I am 19. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year. He is 20, gorgeous and our s-éx life is brilliant but he can be quite controlling.
We went out as a four-somé to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday. We’d booked a taxi home so didn’t hold back and had lots of shots. We had a great laugh then, when we got back to the boys’ flat, they put on some music and we had more drinks.
I got up and started doing some s-éxy dancing to a track I really like and the other guy’s girlfriend joined in. The boys sat and watched and said we were really great. They urged us to do a strip-téase and then some more stuff together – things they’d seen girls do in pó-rn videos online.
Continue

Of course we madé out we were just doing it to please the men but all I keep remembering now is how nice it felt. She knew just how to touch mé to mak-é mé fé-el good – better than my boyfriend does in fact.
I love my boyfriend but ever since I can’t stop thinking about that night and feeling like I want to do it again. I don’t want to have these thoughts and they are really doing my head in, yet at the same time I like them. There are no other girls I find attractive, but when I see her and her boyfriend together I just see a beautiful s-éxy girl and it turns mé on. What’s going on?

Recommendations
Women’s s-éxuality is more comp-léx than men’s and it’s not surprising that another girl had a clearer idea than your boyfriend does just what touch feéls good where. But you’re not in love with that girl –just naturally wanting more of that é-xtra-ar-óusing s-éx.
If you want your relationship to last, draw a line and be clear you’re not going to get involved in s-éx play with another girl like that again. S-éx should be a special part of your int-imaté relationship with your partner, not a performance for him and his mates.
But help your boyfriend discover what touc-hés are especially aró-using for you and maybe use s-éxy talk to heighten your mutual please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook