Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I can have $-ex with more than 6 men in a day … Please advice me.




Our reader needs advice:  I am a 22 year old girl in a local polytechnic. I am so much addicted to sex that I can  sleep with more than 6 men in a day. The problem is that, my parents had heard about my behavior and since last week they have been monitoring my movements. Now I am really disturbed because I feel that i’m lacking something. I have my young brother of 17 years who is ready to help me. Should I allow him to taste my soup?? Because I think that is the only option.
Please Advice me. NOTE: PLS NO INSULT, I REPEAT NO INSULT PLS

2 comments:

  1. How could you expect dem not to insult you when no be say na japan or china we de!mtcheeeewww!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm d chic just said no INSULTS she obviously had her reasons plus dis culd happen to any1...I fink u just nid God in Heaven Basically. {Pray wit faith, Sincerity, Pure heart, n u'd b fyne.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook