Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"My Sister's Boyfriend Raped Me And I Don't Know What To Do " - Pls Help



My sister's boyfriend began by sending me naked pictures of himself. I told him it was wrong and that i didn't want to do anything whatsoever with him because he is with my sister, and has been for three years. My sister is now five months pregnant with his kid.  I don't want to tell my parents or my sister for that matter because I don't want to cause trouble in the family. I feel that I will be the one blamed.

He soon began forcing me to perform oral sex on him. He blackmailed me by telling me that if I told anybody, he will tell my parents that I once had an abortion (something that happened some years back). I assumed my sister told him about this.  I don't know what to do and who to talk to because my sister might not believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook