Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: I think I was date rap-ed



UNEDITED:
My fellow readers please help me because I'm so concerned about this. I spent an evening at a guy's house and these morning I felt really funny all over, especially in my private area like anyone who has had penetration. He's someone I met fourteen days ago and was planning up to now but told him I wasn't ready for sex yet. I've been having this uneasy feeling since the morning I left his house that he took benefit of me throughout the night without my knowledge. I keep having these images in my head. I understand he gave me a lot of alcohol the previous night and he explained later he carried me to bed, though I woke up in the exact same clothes. I asked him if anything happened between us that night and he explained no, but I'm not convinced.
This is this type of serious issue. You are able to only sleep through rape if you were drugged, right? Could it be not best for her to go to a doctor, perform a test and find out if you can find drugs in her system that shouldn't be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook