Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: My boss is a paedophile (What exactly should I do?)



The person I work for just sleeps with girls aged 17 and below. If a woman is above 17 he says they're too old and refuses to own sex with them. My boss is in his 40s, and has five kids. He his very wealthy so he picks on young girls from poor homes who are desperate for the money to greatly help their families. Prior to this the girls he sleeps with in the hotel he owns were usually 16, 17 but of recent they're becoming younger. Last week I met a woman in secondary school uniform in his room. 

Continue Reading

I couldn't ask how old she was because he's my boss but she didn't look per day more than 14. I understand the age of consent in Nigeria is 13 but benefiting from a 14 year old poor girl is repulsive. I was almost tempted to stop my job that day but I need the money. What exactly should I do? Can there be anywhere I will go report him anonymously regardless of Ọmọ Oódua Blog? Could he be punished with this?



Naija Gist,Nigeria.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymously write to the police station precisely Panti state CID with full details of your boss if possible with his photograph. Then Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ tend to keep your job get the bandit arrested and Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥'re guilty conscience free.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook