Monday, August 12, 2013

Girl Who Had $-éx With Justin Bieber Reveals Everything



RadarOnline.com previously revealed that the the pair had partied together, however now she's speaking out about the fling for the very first time to London's The Sun.  After meeting the Baby singer at a team — she was there with a sweetheart and he was there with his rapper buddy, Twist — the foursome went along to a McDonald's and then to a medical maryjane clinic before maneuvering to his estate in Calabasas, and finally to the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills. 

“We went along to a McDonald's drive-thru – me, Justin, my girlfriend and Twist,” Jensen recalled. “Justin got me a sizable fries. He ordered two double 
Continue After The Break. 
cheeseburgers for himself. He will need to have been hungry when he ate them fast.”  The gang then drove to Justin's house in Calabasas, stopping on the road at one of the L.A's sticky icky shops that legally sells kush for medical purposes, Jensen told The Sun.  Biebs was anxious to show Jensen around his 9,000 sq. ft. mansion.

  “He told me how he'd knocked down a wall in the master bedroom to produce it huge and a huge TV emerged from the ceiling like magic. His en-suite bathroom was greater than my entire apartment!”  He also showed her his special smoking room. “He described it as a hookah room. There have been pillows, blankets and a big hookah pipe in the middle. It looked a little such as an opium den. 

After a walk in the garden, Milyn said she and Bieber drove to Beverly Hills and checked into a suite which was waiting for them. at the Four Seasons.  “There have been white roses everywhere,” she said.  “Justin said we ought to visit the bedroom. He offered me a drink. It had been Patron tequila and really strong, so I mixed it with orange juice.  

“I'd only taken two sips once we started messing around. Suddenly we were kissing and I began to take off my clothes, it absolutely was an all natural thing.  “Justin knew what he was doing, like a man much over the age of his years.

I felt like he'd had a training or two.”  Following the fling was exposed, Mimi, as she's also known, said she became the prospective of internet trolls and the wrath of her family.  Her 14-year-old niece still refuses to talk with her. “She's a Belieber so she loves Justin and Selena and thinks nothing should get in how of them.  “My night with Justin was amazing,” Jensen said. “He didn't seem like a bad boy if you ask me, just a teen with a lot of money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook