Friday, August 2, 2013

Hnnm Yimu** Doctor claims pregnant fifteen year-old teen is still a V-ī́rgin




A court in Dubai was told that the pregnant teen was still a vī́-rgin, based on court proceedings. That was the diagnosis of a physician in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, presented at the trial of a 15-year-old teen girl, who had been accused of violating the country's harsh Islamic law against s-ēx outside marriage.
Continue Reading After The Break.
Your ex, identified only by her initials MM, was examined and has since given birth to a woman, the area newspaper reported. Testifying contrary to the doctor's report, MM told prosecutors that she had s-ēx with her 17-year-old boyfriend, identified by the initials YA, on several occasions.
"I met him through the web and fell in love with him," the lady said. "We have had many dates in my family's house in Oud Mutaina, Dubai, and had s-ēx in my bedroom after my parents fell asleep. He'd full sē-x with me three times and when I told him I was pregnant, he didn't care."

The boy, meanwhile, insists that the two weren't s-ēxually active, based on a nearby newspaper.
"I didn't make her lose her vī́r-ginity and didn't make her pregnant," he told the newspaper. "After a while we broke up. I was surprised when her family was at my house and told me that I made her pregnant."

The boy said that MM was seeing other guys throughout their relationship and demanded a paternity test.
But he admitted to touching the lady, based on a newspaper. The report suggests that girl may are becoming pregnant from semen dripping in to the womb that will be highly unlikely to possess occurred.

The two teenagers have been subjected to judicial oversight. 

Naija Gist,Nigeria.

1 comment:

ST

Please Like Us On facebook