Monday, September 16, 2013

Check out 8 Reasons why You Should Have Morning S-éx (At least one round)



Most everyone, I think, knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I would exclude myself from the ranks of most everyone claiming ignorance, but in fact I am just lazy. I could be a one-woman focus group for Special K’s advertising agency.
My excuses for skipping breakfast include dieting, time-saving, and sheer exhaustion. In the wee hours between 7 and 8am, the snooze button is the king of my castle.  Of course, I make similar excuses for morning s-ex. As much as I enjoy a good morning romp between the sheets, always find excuses for passing up on going down.  When I do do it in the mornings, I remember it is the greatest ever. It is really super awesome and makes my entire day kick ass. So to convince myself as well as others, I have listed all of the reasons why morning s-éx is the most important s-éx of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook