Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: Can he really change? Should I forgive him after all he done to me ?? Help me please




Unedited

Hello, please hide my ID. I have a big problem, im so confused don’t know what to do. Im 28 years-old-woman, I’m Nigerian working in Canada. All my family stay in Nigeria (and my daughter 3 years old). When I was groving I decided not to have se-x before marrige. The problem is when i was studying i met this boy (the baby father) we was dating more than 1 year, and we decide to have s-ex (before i was virgin). why i decide to sleep with him because I love him with all my heart and was scared he will leave me, like my former boyfriend, who broke my heart. and i met my babyfather, he was so good, so nice to me, he treats me like a queen. Soon I got pregnant, we didnt plan kids. I told him, he said go and do ABORTION. I was shocked, person who i love told me this …. 
Continue after the break.

 i said i dont want do this, i can’t kill my baby, im from Christian family. He said do abortion i give you money for everything, im student not ready to be a daddy. I said i cant do this never, he said if no abortion im not gonna marry you, i will leave you. It was hard decision for me but I left school and went back to Nigeria to born baby. Since that time I left we didnt speak with him. When I came home family was shocked, I explaine everything but they understood me and frogive me for everything. I born sweet baby daughter. Im so happy I have her, and I continue study, and start working. Few weeks back the baby father contact me he said he love me, he understand he want be with me with our baby, want marry me, only me he need and our family, he was soooo young and stupid to understand this. AND IM CONFUSED should I forgive him or not?? I know baby need a father but when we need him he wasn’t around, he didnt help us, didnt ask of baby anyday. Is he really change and realized his mistakes? Please Help me. I dont know what to do??


3 comments:

  1. forgive him and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgive him and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accept him that will be the right choice stay happy with him......remember never lose the opportunity

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook