Monday, September 2, 2013

Guys, Can You Do This For Your Baby ? (Photos)



 My wife just delivered recently and I have always wanted to be a part of everything going on with my son including bathing him. I begged my mother-inlaw when she came for omugwo to teach me how to bath my baby, and I can say am very good at it because since my mother-inlaw left, I ve been taking turns with my wife to bath the baby. I enjoy it very much. Guys, do you think you can pull this off?
Another pic below after the break.


7 comments:

  1. Dis is lovely...D joy of fatherhood...ur wife & d new born baby ll b proud of u, cos nt all men can do dis...#Thumbs up#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omo oodua should name this man father of the day. I like him personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dis man. But i can't do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rubbish dis is woman work is 4 u 2 go and work nd bring dem money anytin dey need

    ReplyDelete
  5. Offcuz.....i personally appreciate men who help dia wives @ home.. Being a husand doz nt only stop @ catering 4 d family's need.. Bt also helping ur wife in doing house choars.., nd takin care of d babies....thumpz up man!...i lv diz! I can nd will do dis.... Trust me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. May God Almighty Bless you. This is real good,keep it up. I'm sure your wife will be proud of you,and I am too.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook