Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My boyfriend forced me to pay a rent and house bills . What should I do?




 I have a bf we dating 2 years. Both of us student. And we decided to live together. From the beginning everything was good. Until my guy start having problem with money, so it was a little problem to pay rent. And i said let me help you with some money, when everything will be alright you give me back. He said never, why will i take money from a girl, im a man. but later problem with money was more bigger so he dicided to take money from me. I was helping small, but im student and my parents not rich so I  cant give many.
Continue after the break.

 I was trying my best. As far I cant pay for rent, I was buying food with my own money, was economizing and no buying anything for myself, sometimes he was buying some food but only for himself, i never mind that character.  Finally last mounth he came and told me I should be giving him half of rent and bills and food we will be buying together (but i know he is not going to buy a good food). I said i dont have that amount of money, he said if i dont give i should pack out.

 But what is more schoking me last few weeks he bought many new cloth online (when he said he broke). So i want ask is it the way he want to broke up with me? or what is he trying to do??? I ask him if you have someone else you should tell me we are adults I will understand everything, but he said no! and what i think: do i need a bf who force me to pay rent but buying things for himself, and living large. pls take time and advice me. thanks

1 comment:

  1. nobody pays the bills that is bad, the problem here was wen u started realizing that u were d one paying d bills. wen he was paying he did it from his heart nd he never counted how much he is spending on food and house rent. They change of attitude by him was because of your own change of attitude too. You will find out that he used to be a nice guy before d challenges (broke). If he eats more its not bad, remember a man needs more food especially wen he climbs on top of you every night and because u wren't doing wat u r supposed to do by taking care of him he nw decided to slink out to take care of himself. The problem you have with your boy friend is money or material things which means the true fidelity hs nt been exist. So u ve to back off the relationship because u can nt convince him to feel that love again in you, you are stingy with your possession wen you r supposed to assist without counting wat you are putting in, after all he was taking care of you before he became broke and you were one of the factors that led to his financial stress. Yes he invested on you. To win him back u need to go on apologizes with sincere heart nd he needs to be convinced of your change of life men are easy to win back if he has nt noticed u cheating on him because he is not having again

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook