Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Akpo‬’s letter – JOKES



‎Akpo‬ ’s letter
Akpors was busy writing a toast letter to ekaitte,sweating profusely,this is what he wrote:
Dear rough ekaitte,
I am hereby writing you this letter to let you know how am feeling in my heart.

Continue after the break.

Since when i met you at my grandma’s house,cleaning her poo,i have been developing tremendous heart seizure,your love has captivated my soul,i wouldn’t mind the fact that your father is a begger at alagbon road,while your mother is an unskilled wash woman,though the last time she washed my cloth,she used hypo for my coloured shirt and spoilt it,i have vowed never to give her my cloth to wash again,but that does not really stop my love for you.

Yesterday,i saw you putting on an over-sized top,i knew vividly well that it was that stupid fat neighbor of yours that borrowed you,but dont worry,i will take good care of you,i will rebuild that stupid hut of yours that you called house.All i want from you is just for you to say Yes to my proposal in which i know you will.

Your handsome rich guy-to-be.
AKPOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook